Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Supreme Court of Westchester County Recognizes a Divorce Obtained from Abu Dhabi


As Expert Consultant on Islamic divorce obtained from the Middle East, Central Asia and other Islamic nations, this author has been privileged to have been able to defend, successfully, clients by submitting legal opinions and affidavits in their support on issues related  to Islamic divorce to State and Federal Courts and to Immigration Boards. Some of these cases have been reported by major U.S. law journals. Following is a landmark case at New York Supreme Court of Westchester County, in which this author submitted an affidavit on behalf of a client. The honorable Court agreed with our argument and granted the client recognition of a divorce decree obtained in Abu Dhabi, including custody of children and a mahr of $250,000. You may read the judgment of the Supreme Court on the following link:



You may also read more on the treatment of the Islamic mahr agreements in US courts, by visiting our website at http://www.islamicdivorceinusa.com

5 comments:

KILL LI said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
(agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on (+2348104102662).

Susan Thompson said...

I am so happy after many months of searching the internet for a perfect spell caster to get my lover back i came across this great spell caster called Dr.Jesu and his contact details are: ((jesutemple7@gmail.com)) and When i contacted Dr.Jesu i was not sure if he could get my lover back to me because i have contacted some other spell casters before none was able to get my lover but just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Jesu my lover came back to me immediately

emilyiuv46@gmail.com said...

One day while searching on Google about getting ex back, I discovered a great spell caster called Dr.Kwale whose email is kwaletemple@gmail.com and phone number is +2348056141089. I urge you to check it out and he will bring your ex back to your arms.

Nicky James said...

People has always make good comments about Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE and i never knew how truth that was until i had issues with my lover and i contacted Dr.Agbazara then i realized the true effective of his powers. At first when Dr.Agbazara told me that once he cast a spell for me that my lover will come back to me within 48 hours and that all i have to do is beleive and do what he ask me to do, But today i am so happy for his help towards my relationship because everything worked as he has said. So people just contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE today VIA: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call +2348104102662 and get the problems in your relationship solved

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

If you need any kind of help please do reach Great Dr Ogudugu on his website: www.greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com